Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What is Fearless Beauty?

Hello my beautiful gals and that handsome boy that for some reason decided to read this! hehe :)
So what is Fearless Beauty?? Quite honestly, I'm in the process of discovering what that means but what I do know is that I don't want to share my journey alone. I've been contemplating for a year now If I should create this blog, but today I realized that my imperfections are the perfect tools for my ministry. :)
I know I'm not the only woman who struggles with brokenness, insecurities, and that deep longing to be loved, and so I want to share my thoughts and the revelations that the Lord has placed in my heart. I know that God wants me to share this with you because being a woman in this crazy world is hard, but he doesn't want us to give up and feel hopeless. My goal is to share and enlighten you through my personal experiences and by using the word of God to bring healing, restoration, and realizing what true love is.
Love,
Tanya Sanchez
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment